(Singapore) – Alfa Tech VestAsia was voted as one of the top most Promising SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) in Singapore for year 2013. The PSME 500 Awards is a campaign organized by the Small Medium Business Association (SMBA) which recognizes business success and excellence.
“We are delighted to be selected for this award. It is truly an honor to be selected from the thousands of companies in Singapore, ” said Zach Wilson, Managing Director of Alfa Tech VestAsia Pte Ltd. He added, “We are very encouraged by this award which testifies to the hard work and achievement of our staff in not only meeting but often exceeding client expectations.”
The Promising SME 500 Award recognizes the excellence and achievements of companies and individuals whose tenacity, wisdom, vision and integrity are hallmarks of their enterprises. The award is a testimony that VestAsia Group created value for its customers by provided real and sustainable solutions that increase asset values and profitability.
Alfa Tech VestAsia scored several wins, such as:
• Carried out the full fit out and project management for the Jotun Regional HQ,
• Carried out the project management and construction of a 17, 000 full production facility for Ultratech Regional HQ
• Delivered on a turn-key project for Ichor Systems which includes a 20, 000 sq ft production facility (including a class 10, 000 Clean Room) and a 20, 000 office.
• Delivered on a Turnkey Design-and-Build project for Silecs International for a 10, 000 sq ft Clean Room with a 1, 500 sq ft support office and won an appointment for facilities management.
• Constructed the Asian HQ and seminar rooms for Embry-Riddle University.
• 3M and Alfa Tech VestAsia signed a memorandum of understanding to develop Open Bath Immersion (OBI) cooling technology for the Data Center Industry in Singapore.
“Moving forward, we shall continue to deliver on all the projects we have taken on and help our clients de-risk their projects, ” said Zach. He added, “We have a good track record in project execution in emerging markets, providing clients with fast, practical and effective solutions in these challenging environments. We are thankful to our clients and business associates who nominated us for this award. As we pursue and take on more projects in Singapore. Malaysia and possibly Myanmar and China, we are excited and optimistic about the future!”