ALFATECH JOB OPENINGS
Now let's take the next step.
The Project Engineer is responsible for proper allocation of resources, ensure quality and risk standards are within requirements. Project Engineer coordinates all administrative processes related to a project and can identify and report project-related issues. You will have to engage with both internal and external parties to coordinate project activities between organizational departments and teams during the various phases of a project, as well as managing sub-contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and adhering to technical requirements.
- Plan, execute and supervise all M&E / Civil Structure work at site
- Coordination and supervision for installation, testing and commissioning services of the project
- Liaises with client, consultants and subcon on work progress
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- Work closely with clients, subcon and project team to resolve technical issues
- Attend project meeting with client and consultants
- Support site documentation requirements
- Ensure environment, health and safety (EHS) standards and regulations are met and maintained
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Civil Structure or degree in relevant subject
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with the local authority requirements
- Committed, positive attitude & able to handle projects independently
- Able to work under pressure