Ichor System Malaysia – Building 5
AlfaTech was responsible for turnkey design and on-time, on-budget project delivery of Ichor Systems’ regional HQ, cleanroom, and office facility in Malaysia.
- Size: 30,000 SF
- Scope: Phase 1 – At-risk turnkey project delivery, authority approvals and facility management for 7,000 sqft of Class 100 cleanroom and 20,000 sqft of CNC machining area. This required a new mezzanine build and plant room with internal cargo hoists, upsizing of the sprinkler system & incoming power to 3,500 kvA, new AC system with installation of magnetic chillers & air handling units, introduction of dust collection system, new Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) System and process gas systems.
- Location: Building 5 – 2, Jalan Sungai Kayu Ara 32/36, Taman Perindustrian Berjaya, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing.
- Civil & Structural Works:
- Class 100 Cleanroom build-up
- New build mezzanine floor
- Cargo Hoists
- Upgrade sprinkler system
- Upgrade incoming power
- New AC system build
- Ultra-Pure Water System
- Dust Collector System
- Process gas system setup that includes (Nitrogen, argon, Mix Gas, Helium)