- AWS and Profit Sharing Scheme
- Gym and Flexi Wellbeing Benefit
- Hospitalisation and Accidental Insurance
- SGD 2,800 – SGD 4,000
About our company:
Our company is driven by multiple meaningful purposes, with one of them being our commitment to our employees, their safety, their training and development and their overall wellbeing as human beings. Human dignity is part of our business model whether inward to employees, or outward facing to our customers. We hope this is a place where you are empowered to be your best self, where you can achieve your professional and personal goals.
We are a design and build company looking for a CAD Drafter to produce CAD drafting works for our M&E technical and commercial projects (laboratory, data center, cleanroom, production facilities, warehouse, office, retail, gym).
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create detailed MEP system drawings and plans.
- Prepare accurate and clear CAD drawings and schematics for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Maintain drawings & documents that are under revision control.
- Incorporate change to engineering documents, reviewing for compliancy and completeness.
- Effective follow through when submitting approvals, implementing changes, and the release and maintenance of documents in various file formats.
- Collaborates with various departments and individuals within the global team when acquiring information.
- Participate in quality control and quality assurance processes to ensure the accuracy of drawings and deliverables.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in MEP drafting in local construction industry
- Working experience with Microsoft applications, AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with REVIT / BIM 360 software is plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is needed to be successful in this role.
- Self-starter with positive “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to work well within a team atmosphere or alone as circumstances require.