- AWS and Profit Sharing Scheme
- Gym and Flexi Wellbeing Benefit
- Hospitalisation and Accidental Insurance
- SGD 3,200 – SGD 4,300
About our company:
Our company is driven by multiple meaningful purposes, with one of them being our commitment to our employees, their safety, their training and development and their overall wellbeing as human beings. Human dignity is part of our business model whether inward to employees, or outward facing to our customers. We hope this is a place where you are empowered to be your best self, where you can achieve your professional and personal goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer. As a part of our Project Management team, you will be assigned to a construction project, reporting to a Project Manager. You will be trained on-the-job to perform resource allocation, onsite supervision of work activities, ensuring all works carried out are in accordance to approved drawings and specifications. You will also be trained to manage the quality aspects of the works in meeting the required standards, and ensuring projects are completed in a timely and safe manner.
You will engage with both internal and external stakeholders to coordinate project activities between organizational departments and teams during the various phases of a project, as well as managing sub-contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and adhering to technical requirements as well as the project schedules. This position offers valuable hands-on exposure to the field and the opportunity to work on various projects that involved civil & structural, architectural, mechanical, and electrical engineering.
- Prepare submissions of material sample and shop-drawings for clients and Consultant’s review and approval.
- Plan, execute and supervise all constructions works at site.
- Plan resources, mobilisation of manpower, tools, and equipment.
- Coordinate and supervise installation, testing and commissioning work.
- Work closely with clients, consultants, contractors, and project teams on work progress, obtaining approvals and resolving technical issues.
- Monitor work progress to ensure timely completion of projects.
- QAQC inspection for completed works.
- Prepare and submit progress reports.
- Conduct post-construction survey, combined testing with clients, handing over to clients and demobilisation from project site.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) standards and regulations are met and maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil & Structural/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex issues and propose effective solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient in using computer software and tools for data analysis, documentation, and project management.
- Good attitude with willingness to learn and take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Contractual working hour is Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm; Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm. Depending on the project requirements, you may be required to work on Saturdays for a half or full day to support works at site.