- Selangor, Malaysia
- Building Trades (Trades & Services)
- Full time
- RM 2,000 – RM 3,000 per month (MYR)
- Manage day to day Operation & Maintenance of client facility.
- Management of all associated hard/soft services to ensure client’s facility operates optimally.
- Implement building preventive and maintenance programs, and Mechanical & Electrical plant and equipment maintenance programs.
- Perform day to day inspection and logging of all facility systems
- Assist with on-site engineer on matters relating to Facility as well as the preparation of monthly reports to client
- Troubleshoot all facility support equipment issues as well as all issues requested by clients in a timely manner
- Coordinate activities related to facility fit-out and new construction activities driven by business expansion.
- Maintain good service level agreements & uphold key performance indicators (KPI) identified by client
- Participate in development and implementation of project management process improvements to increase quality and business partner satisfaction and decrease cost and cycle times
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in facilities management or similar role
- Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Hands-on experience on Mechanical (ACMV) and Electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair work
- Experience in critical environment (e.g. Data Center/Cleanroom/Semi-conductor plant/Pharmaceutical plant) is a plus
- Technical certification in plumbing or other relevant skills is a plus.