Singapore’s first seed bank designed and built by Alfa Tech Singapore. The facility is fully equipped with laboratories, a storage capacity of 25’000 plant species, rooms for seed processing and storage freezers. Located in the heart of the botanical garden, House 4 at 1D Cluny Road is the largest of the five colonial-style houses within the former Raffles College, now the NUS Law Campus. The building was built in 1928 and gazetted as a conserved building in October 2006. The Seed Bank project has been awarded the Singapore Good Design (SG Mark) 2020 under the category of Sustainable Design.